Institute's Website Link: www.bhaikakauniv.edu.in
The Journal is started with the aims to provide opportunities for sharing of ideas and information of the highest quality research and academic work amongst the institutes of Bhaikaka University. It also aims to contribute to the national and international scholastic activities.
It also invites scholarly articles from the authors affiliated to the other institutes.
2022, Vol: 2, Issue: 1JHSPE. Year: 2022, Volume: 2
- Immunohistochemical over-expression of p53 gene in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- An etiological profile of children with short stature: A Tertiary care hospital-based study from Central Gujarat.
- Communication, emotions and role of emojis: An amazing way of emotional and other expressions
- A review on program outcomes and competencies in health education.
- Perianal abscess presenting as a fever of unknown origin (FUO): An uncommon manifestation in a young child
- Importance of newer molecular test for diagnosis of Gaucher disease, a rare condition