The Journal is started with the aims to provide opportunities for sharing of ideas and information of the highest quality research and academic work amongst the institutes of Bhaikaka University. It also aims to contribute to the national and international scholastic activities.
It also invites scholarly articles from the authors affiliated to the other institutes.
2021, Vol: 1, Issue: 1JHSPE. Year: 2021, Volume: 1
- Effects of Yoganidra on Well-being of Trainee Teachers
- A descriptive study of epileptic and non-epileptic events in children at rural tertiary care teaching hospital of Central Gujarat
- Alcohol use profile in hospitalized patients at a tertiary care center in rural Gujarat
- Study to evaluate variance in attitude towards mental illness amongst Indian medical undergraduates with increasing clinical exposure.
- Improper use of Sunroof in cars and its dangerous consequences
- A case report: Spironolactone + Torsemide induced Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- A Case Report: Nepafenac Eye Drops induced Unilateral Corneal Melt
- “Lipemic serum with Dyslipidemia in a 9-year-old girl with new-onset Type-1 DM presenting as Diabetic ketoacidosis: A Case report.”